Friday, September 21, 2012

The "G" Word


Grace.

It is what keeps this world spinning and what keeps us all from not being flung off this crazy sphere.

It is the conduit for what (or rather Who) brings the rain, the sunshine, the flowers, the forgiveness, the blessings, the life, the breath, the salvation and the "so much more."

Grace: Receiving what we do not deserve from the Generous Grace-Giver - God.

May this song be a reminder of the every-day grace that is needed, and the Source of never-diminished, always-abundant grace - our loving, sovereign and benevolent God.

If I ever needed grace, it's now
You are strong when I am weak, somehow
I am weak enough to see
I need You to cover me
If I ever needed grace, it's now
 
In every joy and pain
Whatever comes my way
God I need Your grace

1 comment:

  1. miss ruthie, i barely got passed the mental imagery of that first line to read the rest of this post!

    grace.
    AND
    blessings.

    ReplyDelete