Monday, January 19, 2015

Videos, Videos, Videos!


Before I return to Uganda in less than 2 weeks and because of the wonderful and unlimited high-speed Internet here, I wanted to upload a bunch of videos to YouTube which have been sitting on my computer. These was taken in 2013 and 2014 and almost all were shot on Lingira Island. Happy viewing!

A video of the SHIM compound, taken the day I left the island for furlough.



The school choir presenting during a Sunday morning service.



The children's Sunday School choir sings, "Soon and Very Soon" on a Sunday morning.


Our pastors-in-training have some fun while acting out the story of Daniel in the lion's den.



Part of the baptism in which 90 people were baptized last September 2014. A very exciting day!



Stay tuned! I will post more videos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment