Saturday, October 3, 2009

Howdy y'all!

Me in the comfy Global apartment.

Greetings from the Magnolia State - Mississippi! After leaving Portland shortly before noon today, I arrived at the Tupelo Regional Airport (the smallest airport I have ever flown into) around 9 p.m. (7 p.m. west coast time) and am now at a Global apartment.

All of the traveling went really well today - aside from picking a seat near the engine on my last flight and vibrating the last hour of my travels. ;) Oh, well, it kept me awake.

I am the first one to have arrived for the training and am looking forward to meeting the others hopefully tomorrow. One of the Global staff members is taking me to their church tomorrow, so I am looking forward to that.

The apartment does have wireless Internet, so I will try and update this week. But, for now, I am going to head to bed.

Thank you for your prayers!


P.S. The answer to the poll is...

"For God and My Country" is the Ugandan motto. Good job for the person who voted for it!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds exciting! I can't wait to see more pictures, and I'm sure you will have fun meeting people with the same goals as you!

    ReplyDelete