Thursday, July 18, 2013

This is Discipleship

Yes, despite my absence here on Blogger, I am still alive and kicking. :)

I have been busy, busy here on the island - between helping to host visitors at SHIM (20+ in the last two months) and working at the school. When I can, I will try and fill you all in on my recent activities.

But, in the meantime, I watched this video today and was inspired to pass it on. I believe that oftentimes as Christians we complicate God's call and the Great Commission. But, Christ gave us a simple formula to follow.

Watch this video to be inspired.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that Ruthie. That's been on my heart for our church for a long time.
    Love and Miss you,
    Shelbe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lauren! It's good to be back. ;)
    You are so welcome, Shelbe! I love finding and sharing such gems. :) Discipleship is so, so important! Love and miss you, too, dear girl! :)

    ReplyDelete