Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Button!

Wow! I just added my first-ever button to my blog (see right). It only took several hours of searching Blogger and other sites to figure out how to do it, but I learned some things along the way. : )

So, to help promote The Suubi Project, would you consider adding the button to your blog? All you have to do is click "Grab this Button," which means you don't even have to copy and paste a URL. Unfortunately, this only seems to work if you have a Blogger blog. For any of the rest of you, well, you're kinda on your own.  But, if you can figure out a way to do it, please share with me.

Don't forget to add the button! Thank you! : )

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ruthie!! I will most definitley be adding it! The Suubi Project is so wonderful..I am hoping I'll be able to purchase some cards soon! :)

    Blessings,
    Lucia

    P.S. (Thank you for the compliments on my regency dress photos! <3 Did you speak at our church this past week? I think my dad was going to ask you to..a shame if we missed you! :( )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucia, thanks for adding my button! :) Let me know when you want cards. The project is going well and I am thankful. :)
    I won't speak at CBC until July 10 so hopefully you will be there then. I'd love to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete