Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Love that Blossoms

"You give a person unconditional love and they blossom."

This quote jumped out as me as I watched the following inspiring video. While the clip is about an amazing family that has adopted children from around the world, I love the selfless message it tells which can apply to any one of us. 

As I begin a new year I want to make a "resolution" to give more unconditional love in the days ahead. I am learning that love and grace are gifts that everyone needs to give and receive. Because we have received an endless supply of unconditional love and grace from our gracious Heavenly Father, it makes perfect sense that He wants us to pass some of it on, and not hoard it.

Besides, who doesn't want to see the people around them blossom?  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment